What’s the job?
The Senior Analyst – Business Process Center (BPC) PP designs, delivers, and supports IT solutions for CertainTeed business processes. In this role, you will leverage the best practices within the application landscape and tailor them to business-specific requirements. The Senior Analyst leads and supports IT projects and initiatives, guides business team members in engineering efficient business processes and identifies related functional requirements. This role is responsible for performing/coordinating process analysis, solution design, system configuration, and support across multiple platforms and/or cross-functional areas in a fast-paced environment. This individual will work closely with the business users, other IT resources, and consultants to meet required objectives as well as contribute to future S/4 Hana implementation & upgrade initiatives.
- Governance – Collaborates with the CTIT BPC team members, IT resources, and business users to guide business process owners/councils to evaluate their processes in order to define value propositions, streamline operations and automate activities as applicable, resulting in a robust application design.
- Change Management - Ensure the integrity of the system is intact with application changes. Perform application changes as required to fulfill business requirements, in compliance with SOX, SOD, and related compliance policies. Responsible for all aspects of change management including implementation or coordination of thereof (configuration, development, master data…), testing (unit + integration + non-regression), facilitating user acceptance, documentation, training, and empowering the user community to use the functionality of the tools as per as their intended design.
- Project Team Member - Deliver (or coordinate the delivery of) project deliverables including blueprints, functional and technical specifications, system configuration, test, training, cutover plan, and go-live support. Ensure accurate documentation is completed through all phases of the deployment.
- Project Manager/ Team Lead - On a need basis, manages small to medium projects, with responsibility for project budget, quality, and timeliness of project deliverables. Directs project resources and/or recommends and creates internal development procedures and methodologies.
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, finance, engineering, or 10 years relevant experience required.
- Master’s Degree in IT, Supply Chain, or Engineering relevant experience preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience supporting and/or implementing an SAP Production Planning solution.
- Participation in at least 2 full SAP implementation projects in SAP ECC or S/4Hana (to include blueprint, design, build, test, deploy and support).
- Strong understanding of manufacturing/production execution/planning concepts and standards, and a deep understanding of PP process integration with other modules such as SD, MM, CO, APO, and PM. Deep understanding of SAP MRP.
- Ability to conceptualize and document business process flows in a simplified manner, as suited to the corresponding target audience (business community or technical teams).
- Understanding of manufacturing execution systems, and their integration with SAP.
- Knowledge of SQL, SAP IDOCs, and SAP Modules – Standard Functionality – SAP SD, MM, WM, PM, FI/CO, and SAP APO.
- Industry experience in manufacturing/production roles is a big plus.
- Understand business challenges and translate then in IT concepts
- Design a process that both meets the requirements and can be implemented with high reliability in a technology based solution and implement this process
- Understand business questions about the solution, and analyze the options and recommend one.
- Conceptualize and document business process flows in a simplified manner, as suited to the corresponding target audience (business community or technical teams).
- Apply organized, logical thinking to design as-standard-as-possible solutions addressing business challenges
- 5% expected travel, with probable overnight stays
What are our perks?
We provide unique options to fit your unique lives! Our Total Rewards Program is customizable to accommodate your needs. Our menu of flexible options includes, but is not limited to:
- Excellent healthcare options: Medical, vision, prescription & dental
- Family Focus & Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off and Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Security: Competitive 401(k), Company-funded Retirement Accumulation Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program (PEG)
- Tuition Reimbursement: Continuing education for every season of your career
- Pet Insurance options: Insurance plan & prescription discount program for your furry friends
- Employee Recognition Programs
- PerkSpot: Our exclusive one-stop online discount marketplace
- LiveWell: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyle
Why work for us?
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now