!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP-IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Production Operators: • Responsible for operating all production equipment managing scrap and maintaining high productivity levels. • Employees sustain a positive team environment, a focus on Safety, Quality Assurance, and Efficiency. Compensation: • Wage: $ 23.30 an hour • Shift Hiring: 3rd Shift (10:00 pm - 6:00 am) • Training is completed on 1st shift.
As part of accepting an offer you will be required to complete pre-employment screens which are: * Pre-Employment Drug Screen * Pre-Employment Physical * Background check that requires your prior employer information TRAINING
• Assignment to 3rd Shift (.86 shift differential). Typical Job Duties:
• Run efficient production lines, problem-solving to ensure products meet quality specifications, including checking product and equipment frequently, making immediate adjustments or changes to lines when needed.
• Keep lines and production floor clean and free of debris and stocked for the incoming shift.
• Consistently communicate problems or needs with supervisor and assistant supervisor and communicate with all team members.
• Work closely with team members to be more efficient, troubleshooting problems and helping find new or better solutions, ask for help when needed.
• Participate in and promote safety, quality, continuous improvement events and ideas.
• High School diploma or GED required
• One-year manufacturing experience preferred
• Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required
• Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computer entry
• Must be able to work night shifts and weekends.
• Annual incentive bonus can be as much as 21% of annual wages.
Certain states require pay information be provided in job postings. The base pay for this position is $23.30 per hour plus shift differential of $0.30 for swing shift and $0.70 for night shift.
In addition to base salary, this position is eligible for an annual bonus. The targeted bonus amount is 9% of base salary based on company and individual performance measures.
Saint-Gobain aims to deliver a comprehensive Total Rewards package to support our employees’ well-being and help improve daily life for themselves and their families. Employees have the flexibility to choose the benefits that best needs their individual needs.
Health and Wellbeing – Supporting your wellbeing, to thrive in life and work.
Retirement and Protection - Helping to make the future life you want a reality.
Who are we?
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.Apply Now
Production Operator Fremont,CA
Location: Fremont, California
Posting Date: 11/29/2023
Job Code: USA06922See yourself here