Saint-Gobain has an immediate employment opportunity in the Holly Springs area for an Extrusion Operator Trainee. This is an opportunity to become part of a family-friendly team, in an expanding company, with room for advancement.
Schedule: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (2-2-3 rotating days)
Job status: Full-time – Permanent
***$1.00 shift differential***
• Medical, Dental, vision, short/long term disability, and life insurance
• 401(K) plan with company match
• Paid vacation and personal/sick time
• Paid holidays
• MUST clean and maintain ALL extruders, floor drains, operator tables, along with other areas and equipment
• Record accurate and timely production records/reports
• Assist Material Handler & Inspector/Packer throughout the day
• Use all SOP’ (Standard Operating Procedures)
• Learn and follow all Quality check standards
• Other duties as assigned by the Shift Supervisor
If you are offered this position, it is contingent on your successful completion of any required pre-employment checks.
***We are an equal-opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted***
• High school or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of production experience
• Minimum of 2 years of mechanical machining experience
• Ability to lift/move/push/pull heavy objects up to 60lbs
• Forklift Certified (willing to certify in house)
HERE WE "GROW" AGAIN!
On July 29, 2022, Saint-Gobain completed the acquisition of Kaycan, a manufacturer and distributor of exterior building materials in the United States and Canada. With this acquisition, Saint-Gobain reinforced its worldwide leadership in light and sustainable construction. We are excited to add new complimentary products to our broad offering of exterior building solutions.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now