• Efficiently picking orders, while using a Tugger, and assembling product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and product ordered is packed and shipped free of damage.
• Maintain high standard of quality while picking and organizing product for shipment
• Using voice pick and/or radio frequency equipment for picking
• Completing equipment inspections daily and documenting findings on the material handling equipment inspection sheet
• Operating material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner following the prescribed work methods.
• Maintaining the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion ensuring that product can be efficiently picked. Performing other duties as assigned.
• Ability to read and effectively communicate in English, count accurately, perform simple math, and write legibly
• Familiarity with voice picking and/or radio frequency equipment is beneficial
• Ability to follow directions
• Must have good visual acuity, depth perception, and peripheral vision
• Must have no adverse hearing loss that cannot be corrected with hearing aids
• Ability to pass OSHA approved material handling equipment certification
• Ability to tolerate exposure to modest amounts of heat, cold, dust, noise, and vibrations
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift 30 lbs consistently, up to 50 lbs occasionally
• Ability to maintain a high level of frequency & intensity in other physical activities including, but not limited to reaching, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, stooping, kneeling & crouching
•High school diploma or equivalent
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.Apply Now
3rd Shift Picker
Location: Plainfield, Indiana
Posting Date: 12/03/2023
Job Code: USA06817See yourself here