Paint Line Lead
Why work for us?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home.
What’s the job?
We are looking for a Paint Line Lead that is punctual, flexible, committed, communicates effectively with their peers and supervisors, and are committed to producing top-quality product.
• Function as the team lead in the Paint Line department to help support daily production
• Ensure proper part flow, sequence, and quality to meet requirements
• Organize and plan material supply and flow.
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to follow step-by-step instructions
• Strong Math Skills
• Safety conscious
• Ability to work independently and in an organized manner
• Comfortable working in a manufacturing plant
• Reliable and punctual
What do you bring?
• Able to operate equipment
• Physically able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, and stand for long periods
• Able to use tools/equipment in a safe manner
• Adhere to appropriate safety procedures
Who are we?
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now