Why work for us?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home.
What’s the job?
The Material Handler is responsible for obtaining, inspecting, and packaging of raw/finished materials/products. Material Handler assists Production Operator, as needed.
• Locate and prepare the correct aluminum coils needed for the next production cycle
• Inspect, package, and label finished product for shipping to customers
• Shrink wrap finished product and place on skids
• Move material throughout the facility to different areas of production as needed
• Ensure safe, clean, and organized work station
• Forklift experience
• Knowledge of Overhead Crane
• Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50lbs
• Flexibility to adjust daily work flow, to complete tasks
What do you bring?
• High school or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience
Who are we?
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now