Industrial Manufacturing Maintenance Electrician
Minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment. (Wilmington, CA)
A leading North American building products manufacturer is seeking a highly motivated Electrician to join the maintenance team in our Wilmington roofing manufacturing facility. As Maintenance Electrician, you are responsible for safely installing, troubleshooting and servicing plant electrical equipment. To include, but not limited to, the production line and all equipment related to the production line, and the building in general. As Maintenance Electrician you will install various parts, do preventive maintenance on electrical equipment, line calls and work orders. You must have background, knowledge, and troubleshooting in electrical distribution 480 volt 3 phase, Motors, Starters and Controls, AC/DC motor theory, sensors, VFD’s, PLC troubleshooting and must be able to follow ladder logic and trouble shoot using a laptop. You must also have the ability to drive forklifts and scissor lifts. Must be willing to work all shifts, overtime, and holidays, as required. Must have knowledge of safety procedures and lock out/tag out procedures.
Full Health benefits.
Annual incentive bonus can be as much as 21% of annual wages.
Relocation assistance is not available.
Pre-employment drug screen and physical required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
• Work hours with occasional optional as well as mandatory overtime necessary to meet deadlines or objectives
• Works in a manufacturing plant environment which may include exposure to industrial solvents, liquids, and other materials.
• The working environment will extend to both hot and cold conditions Work in hot environments exceeding 110 degrees and dusty confined spaces.
• Must be capable of wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) necessary to comply with government and company safety standards.
• Job includes tasks that require bending, lifting materials weighing up to 50 lbs., twisting, gripping, and stair climbing.
• Willing and able to work at heights.
The above declarations are not intended to be all-inclusive of this position’s duties, responsibilities, and requirements to do this job. They are intended only to describe its general nature.
Why work for us?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while making the world a more beautiful and sustainable home.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.
Industrial Mechanic (Electrician) - Wilmington, CA
Location: Wilmington, California
Posting Date: 11/29/2023
Job Code: USA06202See yourself here