As the Regional Leader you will drive the success both from a marketing, business development, and technical solution perspective of our new products and solutions. Develop the local site team to be agile, goal led, innovative and fast for new developments. You will be expected to create methodologies and navigate a new structure to find the most effective way of working.
You will work collaboratively with our regional sales team to identify business acquisition targets for new products, create marketing and sales resources and support technically via your team. We’re not looking for technical experts, just people who are able to build great teams to be open minded and agile, plus bring a professional marketing approach to the market.
You will connect globally by being part of our strategic leadership group focused on our new products and services (we call this our Horizon 2 portfolio), where you will contribute to the global strategy, including people, sustainability and digitization that closely links with our customer value and generating/converting business.
You will also be a member of the regional team including sales and manufacturing, collaborating on how to deploy the global strategy given the regional specifics.
Essential functions include:
- Manage current $10-$15 million annual business and work with customer technical personnel/engineers to establish product performance criteria and provide initial design concepts to solve customer issues. Coordinate communication between Saint-Gobain and customer engineering to see projects evolve into new business. Partner with customer technical personnel/engineers to establish product performance criteria and provide initial design concepts to solve customer issues.
-Prospect targeted industries for new Norglide and Rencol applications and work closely with overseas colleagues to coordinate worldwide projects and customers
- Consult with OEM engineering to get Norglide and Rencol products specified and develop and grow key customer relationships to maximize customer potential
- Management of direct reports and team. Transform the team into one that partners more closely with customers on new products and technical capabilities and collaborates on new designs and solutions.
- Work effectively with all internal departments and personnel and participate in relevant internal/external sales meetings and training programs
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering
- Master's degree is preferred
- 10+ years' experience in a leadership role within a highly technical or value driven company
- 10+ years' experience in a marketing, value led technical or business role
- 7+ years' proven experience of leading high performance teams
- Agile methodologies (or the willingness to learn)
- Business Development understanding
- Must be able to read drawings and be able to interface with engineers on technical aspects of application
- Proven relationship building skills and commercial awareness, to understand the customer's business needs and identify plans to deliver them
- Marketing and strategy experience
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now
We have recently become aware of a phishing scam whereby individuals are posing as employees of Saint-Gobain and using the promise of a job offer to extract personal banking information from unsuspecting victims. Please know that Saint-Gobain will not offer employment for any position that is not listed on our careers page https://careers.saint-gobain-northamerica.com/. We do not hire without first interviewing with the selected applicants, will never ask for or send out any payments prior to your start date, and will not ask for your personal banking information prior to your start date. Due to the current pandemic we are frequently using video interviewing services but we do not interview via text or web chat tools, will never extend offers of employment through social media or text/instant message and any legitimate representative of Saint-Gobain will have an email on the “saint-gobain.com” domain.