The IT Sr. Solution’s Engineer will lead the design and configurations of CertainTeed / Saint-Gobain Information Technology and Salesforce.com development initiatives, providing industry best practices around force.com technologies and beyond.
This candidate provides a thorough understanding of high-tech innovation force.com technologies, including managed package deployments and configurations for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and bi-directional Integrations into SAP. This role shall manage all relationships with vendors to support Sale, Service and Marketing cloud implementations and will be the liaison for CRM team and other technologies utilized at CertainTeed. This role will be responsible for supporting all business units at CertainTeed and shall work with all stakeholders as projects are initiated for CRM Salesforce.com.
- Direct the Salesforce configuration initiatives for the projects and incidents by working independently or with peers in Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
- Work with cross-functional teams and management to develop road maps to transition to the future state for converting process builders and leverage flows for existing Salesforce instances.
- Contribute towards the goal of improving business performance through enterprise solutions and capabilities, such as Salesforce lightning connect, Salesforce Marketing connect, custom metadata management and data integration from ERP systems.
- Oversee and aid team members in force.com configuration activities, including data modeling, data transformation and salesforce.com reporting and dashboard development all in the lightning framework.
- Provide oversight for all incidents and recommend optimization for all business units.
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters degree preffered
- 8+ years of information technology experience with significant business exposure on development and configuration activities in force.com
- Salesforce Certified Administrator + Platform App Builder (Lightning)
- Knowledge of industry trends is preferred
- Agile experience is preferred.
- Experience in the Manufacturing / Building Materials is preferred.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear, precise, manner is required.
- Previous experience in Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing cloud is required in lightning framework.
- Required technical skills around force.com architecture, good working knowledge of Sales, Service and Marketing cloud including (IP Warming, Email campaign configuration, sender authentication package, To and from domain management) Sales and Service Cloud Integration into ERP technologies such as SAP or Oracle ERP.
- Required exposure to Integrations to and from internal portals to Salesforce.
- Strong team building and think outside of the box mentality.
- The ability to develop relationships with peers and cross functional teams and being able to explain technical concepts to non-technical business users.
- Deep expertise in SFE configuration concepts and being able to come up with solutions as needed.
- Experience in requirements elicitation, solution design, development, and deployment of force.com change sets.
- Experience in Sales and Service console configurations is a must and in lightning framework.
aAt Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now