** PREFERRED CANDIDATE LOCATION WILL BE NEW YORK OR NEW JERSEY**
Clipso Americas Inc. an Ecophon/Saint Gobain Company, seeks a high energy Architectural Sales Representative responsible for increasing commercial and residential sales; developing and maintaining relationships with architects, designers, developers, GC's, Sound Consultants, Lighting Consultants, Real Estate Developers and Product Specifiers. The territory manager position is field based with approx. 90% travel (including overnights), throughout the New York tristate area as well as other areas as needed.
Architectural Products Sales Responsibilities:
- Secure building specifications of Company products within the assigned territory.
- Travel throughout territory to meet with Architects, Designers, Developers, and GC’s.
- Pursue new and maintain existing clients. Follows up and report on client and project information.
- Schedule regular AIA-CEU product presentations with architectural and design firms.
- Develop in-depth knowledge and expertise with all Company products and installation methods.
- Track closed/won opportunities for projects to secure established revenue goals.
- Respond to inquiries and provide value through being a knowledgeable rep with quick follow up.
- Work independently, cooperatively, and enthusiastically towards the company goals and directives.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism by generating and managing specifications from product selection through product delivery and job completion.
- Monitor competition by gathering information on pricing, products, and merchandising tools.
- Provide clients with current budget/pricing, product changes, and order status.
- Analyze client product needs, growth patterns, and market trends.
- Multitask and prioritize work through effective time management.
Architectural Products Sales Skills:
As our territory manager this person must have a strong phone presence with high energy, self-confidence, enthusiasm and a positive attitude. They must enjoy interacting with people, be a team player, have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
Candidate must be very well organized, and exhibit outstanding follow up efforts and attention to detail and possess a strong proficiency with a Mac computer, MS Office Suite and SalesForce CRM database.
- BA degree or equivalent combination of education, training and/or work experience.
- Five or more years of architectural sales or industry experience (Architect, Engineer or Project Manager), preferably with the interior finishes, building, or design industries.
- Excellent communication skills -- Able to build successful relationships with customers, build customer base, and possess an ability to understand and interpret customer needs.
- Self-motivated and results-driven personality -- driven to achieve goals and be willing to champion change and improvement.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.
Sr. Territory Manager
Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
Posting Date: 11/15/2022
Job Code: USA04246See yourself here