“This Job Matters”
What’s the job?
CertainTeed’s Exterior Building Products team is now hiring for its Sales Career Development Program! This program will increase the awareness and sales for CertainTeed exterior building products with a mentor and training accelerate your career development and future career growth!
As a Sales Representative, you will assist the Regional Sales Manager and Territory Managers in meeting sales goals while familiarizing the remodeling and new construction community with CertainTeed products and services. Additionally, this individual will become a resource of information for sales, marketing, and manufacturing in product needs, development, and application.
- Call on installation contractors, small/medium custom builders, architects, and specifiers.
- Track new construction jobs from inception, pre-bid, bid-contract award and job completion.
- Promote entire exterior products offering of roofing and siding products.
- Display at, or participate in, local remodeling and home-builder shows, association events, and other networking opportunities.
- Relay customer needs between CT Territory Managers, Marketing, and Manufacturing, and the remodeling contractors and builders.
- Develop thorough knowledge of competitive products, applications and pricing to better position CertainTeed and our customers in the new construction and remodeling segments.
- Call on installation contractors and small/medium builders either with or without local distributor reps.
- Assist installation contractors and small/medium builders with additional education and training programs including job site training of installers.
- Prospect for new accounts by targeting installation contractors and small/medium builders with CT Territory Managers that meet CertainTeed strategies and objectives.
- Follow-up on pre-qualified leads provided by the Customer Experience Group.
- Assist installation contractors and small/medium builders in obtaining CT products through local distribution.
- Assist in testing new marketing materials, products, systems, e-business, and applications
“Your Skills Matter”
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3 years’ experience in a sales or consultative selling position
- Knowledge of building products and applications desired, but not necessary
- Demonstrated capability to deliver presentations, proficiency in P/C applications, sales skills
- Driver’s License Required
Up to 40% overnight travel covering several sales territories.
“What We Do Matters”
Why work for us?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home.
“You Matter to Us”
What are our perks?
We provide unique options to fit your unique lives! Our Total Rewards Program is customizable to accommodate your needs. Our menu of flexible options includes, but is not limited to:
- Excellent healthcare options: Medical, vision, prescription & dental
- Family Focus & Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off and Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Security: Competitive 401(k), Company-funded Retirement Accumulation Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program (PEG)
- Tuition Reimbursement: Continuing education for every season of your career
- Pet Insurance options: Insurance plan & prescription discount program for your furry friends
- Employee Recognition Programs
- PerkSpot: Our exclusive one-stop online discount marketplace
- LiveWell: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyle
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.