"This Job Matters" - What’s the Job?
The role will cover the Houston territory.
The Territory Manager (TM) for CertainTeed Exterior Products is responsible for sales growth of CertainTeed’s (CT) portfolio of commercial and residential Roofing and Siding products and systems by generating sustained demand and positioning CT as the preferred choice among owner, architect, builder, contractor, and distribution customer audiences in a manner consistent with CertainTeed’s Vision, Mission, Values and Objectives (VMVO).
- Works collaboratively with Regional Sales Manager to deliver sales growth and sustained demand.
- Meets or exceeds Performance Objectives and Incentive Sales Goals as determined by management.
- Achieves specifications for Value Added Products (VAP) and increase project closing rate in both the residential and commercial markets.
- Develops and implements territory strategy consistent with the overall business to maximize quality / effectiveness and quantity of sales calls.
- Calls on end-users, contractors, builders, architects/specifiers, owners and homebuilders creating a “pull-through” demand, subsequently working with distribution customers to close related sales.
- Actively targets and tracks construction projects from planning through bidding phases to maximize closing rates using company provided tools.
- Builds, maintains and adds value to relationships between customers and CT’s organization; customers include all audiences, including owners, specifiers, contractors, distributors, etc.
"Your Skills Matter" - What do you bring?
- Minimum High School education, Bachelor’s degree preferred, or five (5) years of equivalent training concerned with the field of construction.
- Minimum 5 years of applied experience which includes managing customer relationships, sales presentations and closings of sales.
- Knowledge of residential construction practices.
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and build quality relationships through networking.
- Good interpersonal, negotiating and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills with good written and oral communication
"You Matter to Us" - What are our perks?
We provide unique options to fit your unique lives! Our Total Rewards Program is customizable to accommodate your needs. Our menu of flexible options includes, but is not limited to:
- Excellent healthcare options: Medical, vision, prescription & dental
- Family Focus & Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off and Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Security: Competitive 401(k), Company-funded Retirement Accumulation Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program (PEG)
- Tuition Reimbursement: Continuing education for every season of your career
- Pet Insurance options: Insurance plan & prescription discount program for your furry friends
- Employee Recognition Programs
- PerkSpot: Our exclusive one-stop online discount marketplace
- LiveWell: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyle
“What We Do Matters” - Why work for us?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.