"This Job matters"
What's the job?
The User and Site Support Technical Asset Manager manages the operations of IT procurement and workstation standardization including application deployment. The role requires the management of both US and Canadian asset depot locations. The Technical Asset manager will deploy standard packages and report on package saturation.
Administration and support of local resources:
- Liaison between Business Relationship Managers, Technical Writers and Escalation manager on new package creation.
- Primary owner of package submissions to offshore entity
- Manage software package lifecycle
- Deployment of standard software packages within the North American perimeter
- Manage standard inventory within both US and Canada depot centers
- Liaison, train, and support ITSM asset deployment vendor
- Working within SCCM to manage end user assets
- Planning for the procurement of IT standard assets
- Manages Lenovo Asset Recovery Program
Administration and support of SGTS Infrastructure
- Prepare monthly chargebacks for businesses in North America relating to SGTS contracts
- Provide detailed billing analysis and review
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses, studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Interact with Infrastructure account management teams to address account billing/delivery issues
- Review existing reporting processes and implement improvements to streamline processes.
- Keep all systems current and up to date based on Saint-Gobain standards.
- Measure performance of network systems in terms of load and effectiveness for users
- Assist with large IT projects, both local and remote as directed by Management
- Assist Technical writer/Training manager in the creation of needed material
- Manage and assist with departmental projects including acquisitions, large scale upgrades, migrations, and trainings
- Provide online platform analytics for user acceptance and experience
- Security / Standards Adherence
- Keep abreast of all new Security changes both from Saint-Gobain and Outside vendors
- Assist with management and enforcement of IT Security polices and standards established by Saint-Gobain.
- Ensure that customer needs are considered in line with the strategy defined by Corporate.
- Measure customer satisfaction and provide reporting.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Resolves service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
Your Skills Matter!
What do you bring?
- Associate's or bachelor’s degree (technical or business related) is required
- 5+ years applicable work experience with asset management is required
- Prior experience servicing internal customers in a large complex organization is required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office/M365 is required. Experience with other Microsoft Office tools and workflow software is preferred.
- Experience with SCCM Required
- Knowledge of other deployment applications is a plus
- Experience with ServiceNow is Required
- Prior knowledge of persona development is desirable
- Basic knowledge of finance is desirable
“You Matter to Us”
What are our perks?
We provide unique options to fit your unique lives! Our Total Rewards Program is customizable to accommodate your needs. Our menu of flexible options includes, but is not limited to:
- Excellent healthcare options: Medical, vision, prescription & dental
- Family Focus & Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off and Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Security: Competitive 401(k), Company-funded Retirement Accumulation Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program (PEG)
- Tuition Reimbursement: Continuing education for every season of your career
- Pet Insurance options: Insurance plan & prescription discount program for your furry friends
- Employee Recognition Programs
- PerkSpot: Our exclusive one-stop online discount marketplace
- LiveWell: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyle
“What We Do Matters”
Why work for us?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.