“This Job Matters”
What’s the job?
Manages and directs the work of the Project Management Team, Order Processing Team and Administrator. Has overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and contractual deliverable. Leads the most complex projects and guides the work of subordinates. Key member of teams as they relate to quality, continual improvement, budgeting and sales, and production forecasting in addition to representing the interest of internal stakeholders in terms of design, scheduling and production.
- Leads team of Project Managers who manage and influence scope, process, production, billing, and commissions paid. Manages staff in the day-to-day performance of jobs including working with cross-functional teams to ensure product delivers on time and per customer parameters according to pricing models.
- Leads team of Order Processors and Administrator who enter orders, check orders for quality and work with cross-functional teams.
- Manage resources with goal of balanced performance in terms of customer service, satisfaction, and engagement
- Establish direction of teams for the motivation and engagement of employees.
- Mentor, lead, and coach direct reports, Project Management and Order Processing Teams, through timely one-on-one feedback, quarterly reviews, monthly goal sessions and IDPs. Work with team on achieving work objectives and improving performance and skills.
- Communicate and reinforce both in writing and verbally the goals of the organization by developing Key Performance Indicators that support the organizational goals and hold team members accountable to the organizational goals.
- Represent the team as an expert or resource to cross-functional teams.
- Organize bi-monthly team meetings to review performance data, reinforce core competencies
- Responsible for driving excellence and performance by managing efforts to provide operational processes, measurements, analytical models and actionable plans.
- Document and improve Project Management processes for optimal performance.
- Ensure projects, departmental milestones and goals are met while adhering to internal processes and pricing models. Ensure accountability across all processes.
- Experience in Project Management methodologies for the construction environment.
- Advanced knowledge of production procedures for Architectural Products.
- Advanced ability to read and understand Production Drawings.
- Advanced ability to read and understand Architectural Drawings.
- Advanced ability to read and understand Project Specifications.
- High level Analytical and Troubleshooting Skills.
- High level attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Works Independently.
- Able to lead successful teams to action.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Products (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
“What We Do Matters”
Why work for us?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home.
“You Matter to Us”
What are our perks?
We provide unique options to fit your unique lives! Our Total Rewards Program is customizable to accommodate your needs. Our menu of flexible options includes, but is not limited to:
- Excellent healthcare options: Medical, vision, prescription & dental
- Family Focus & Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off and Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Security: Competitive 401(k), Company-funded Retirement Accumulation Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program (PEG)
- Tuition Reimbursement: Continuing education for every season of your career
- Pet Insurance options: Insurance plan & prescription discount program for your furry friends
- Employee Recognition Programs
- PerkSpot: Our exclusive one-stop online discount marketplace
- LiveWell: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyle
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans.