Saint-Gobain Crystals has an exciting opportunity for a manufacturing test engineer! The ideal candidate has a bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics.
This position performs a wide variety of engineering tasks related to electrical and electronic testing necessary to manufacture radiation detection projects. The perfect candidate will participate in the set-up of test equipment, write test procedures and software, interpret customer requirements, troubleshoot products, perform evaluation and root cause analysis of customer returns and have input into product design efforts.
A Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Physics is required with 1 - 3 years of experience in a technically complex manufacturing environment.
Previous experience with systematic root cause analysis or DMAIC and troubleshooting electronic circuits and devices is preferred.
• Analyze and evaluate production requirements of existing, modified, or new test equipment while developing appropriate procedures and methods.
• Review existing operations, prepare new documentation, and provide operator training on all test procedures
• Interface with Product Engineering and Manufacturing Supervision during the design review phase of new product development to ascertain customer requirements and evaluate test capabilities
• Build upon and improve the current test equipment infrastructure through maintenance, calibration, software upgrades, and additional new automated systems
• Support Manufacturing on day-to-day process including troubleshooting electronics and detector assemblies.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now