HERE WE ‘GROW’ AGAIN!
On July 29, 2022 Saint-Gobain completed the acquisition of Kaycan, a manufacturer and distributor of exterior building materials in Canada and in the United States. With this acquisition, Saint-Gobain reinforced its worldwide leadership in light and sustainable construction by becoming the top siding player in Canada we are excited to add new complimentary products to our already broad offering of exterior building solutions.
We are presently looking for an experienced and result-driven Territory Sales Manager-Winnipeg for our wholesale market.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for in this role
You will be responsible for the development implementation and management of the company's overall sales strategy; a critical component to the continued growth and success of our company.
- Grow and maintain existing client base;
- Identify new business opportunities through effective market research, networking and prospecting;
- Achieve revenue objectives for the territory in order to meet company targets for growth and profitability;
- Prepare and submit service offers and quotations;
- Negotiate agreements with prospective and current clients;
- Maintain a strong corporate image and ambassador to the company’s brand;
- Focus on high-value sales and marketing activities;
- Participate in trade shows;
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
Here is what’s important to have to apply:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales in the building industry or a related field;
- Ability to understand the client’s specific needs as it relates to building products and provide excellent customer service;
- Recognized ability to prioritize and complete tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames;
- Ability to present impactful and compelling customer presentations/effective communicator;
- Ability to analyze data and prepare succinct reports;
- Problem solver, self-driven and results oriented with a positive outlook;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
What we offer…
- Besides a great work culture where we work hard, while trying to have fun with various events, regular companywide activities geared towards our employees and a strong safety culture
- A competitive Sales Bonus Incentive
- Company car and cellphone , plus a gas card
- Excellent healthcare benefits package
- Family Focus & Balance: Parental leave, paid time-off and Employee Assistance Program.
- Financial Security: Competitive RRSP plan
- Volunteer Day off: Give back to the community – each employee has one paid day a year that they can use towards volunteering their time and effort with a registered charity.
- LiveWell Program: Rewarding you for living a healthy lifestyle.
- And more!
Saint-Gobain is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process to applicants upon their request. This commitment is in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).