**$600 Incentive for fully Covid-19 Vaccinated Employees**
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for in this role…
- Oversee the box & pail line and be responsible for the operation and upkeep of various stations along the production line which can include mixing and packaging equipment
- Use a fork lift time to time to move product to one area to another correctly and safely
- Performing quality control function and testing on raw materials and final product during and after production.
- You will be working among a group of committed and highly safety focused team members in an inclusive culture
- Support all safety programs and compliances to ensure a safe work environment for all employees
What we offer…
- Work Hours: 40 hours per week with overtime availability
- Salary: $18.68 with an increase after only 3 months to $23.45
- Quarterly paid Incentive Plan
- Benefits: Extended Health & Dental plan plus Basic Life Insurance
- Pension Plan: Defined Benefit Pension Plan on day one
- Training: Regular training to ensure compliance and recertification + Tuition Reimbursement
- Volunteer Day off: One paid day a year towards volunteering with a registered charity
Job Key Elements Here is what’s important to have to apply:
- Should have Forklift License level 4 - for solid tires, internal combustion engine (propane) trucks
- The ability to deal effectively and courteously with everyone-Respect is a key value
- Ability to lift in excess of 25 kilograms/50 pounds
- A high school Diploma or equivalent
Things you should know about working at our manufacturing location:
- We are committed to providing one of the safest work environments. This means you will wear a uniform, PPE. Reflective vest, provide safety tips, and recognize each other for working safely.
- We are customer focused, and together we focus on the customers to ensure their satisfaction; because meeting customer expectations are a must, quality and productivity are critical
- Noise levels vary and can sometimes be loud in parts of the building. Hearing protection will be provided and is required to be worn at all times while working in the Plant.
- Even with climate controls, temperature in some parts of our plant may vary cold during the winter months and hot during the summer months. Especially if you are working in the Warehouse area.
- Some tasks will require standing in one place for extended periods of time (up to 8-12 hours a day), while others involve walking around the facility, including climbing stairs – comfortable safety shoes (CSA standard Green Triangle) are a must!
- We are located at Bronte Road near Wycroft Rd and Speers Rd. Only an 8-minute Bike ride or a 11-minute Bus ride along the Oakville Transit Bus Route (6, 10, 13, 33, 34) from Bronte Go station.
Here’s what we do…
CertainTeed is a subsidiary of Saint-Gobain -- the world’s largest building materials company with a 350-year legacy of innovation and growth. Saint Gobain group is leader in sustainable product development and environmental stewardship. We’re proud to that Saint-Gobain North America was recognized by Top Employers institute as on the best workplaces in North America.
For 113 years, CertainTeed has been synonymous with quality, trust, innovation, and service. Our team designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. We provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change. CertainTeed’s broad product offering includes insulation, ceilings, roofing, siding, fence, railing, deck, exterior trim and gypsum board products.
Saint-Gobain is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process to applicants upon their request. This commitment is in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Production Operator - $600 Incentive for fully Covid-19 Vaccinated Employees
Location: Ct Can- Oakville Finishing Pla, CA-ON
Posting Date: 11/24/2021
Job Code: CAN00020
See yourself here