This position is for a member of the North America Abrasives IT Team. The Salesforce Solutions Architect will support and grow a newly implemented Salesforce environment. Specifically, the Solution Architect will build close relationships with the business stakeholders and be a key member of the IT Team in charge of the project delivery, assisting in the design and configuration salesforce.com configuration initiatives, providing industry best practices around salesforce.com technologies and beyond.
Specific duties Include:
- Work closely with business partners to understand, design and implement solutions to satisfy functional requirements and target business objectives while ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced and common objectives to appropriately map Salesforce.com features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Responsible for all escalated issues as reported by the business users and will be the lead in working with the onshore and offshore teams to provide speedy resolutions for business continuity.
- Utilize process maps and documented functional requirements to ensure short and long term needs of the business are properly built into the platform.
- Prepare materials and handle design, testing, acceptance & training Workshops.
- Serve in a consulting role to drive conversations with our Business Stakeholders to create and enable best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Requirements Analysis, Integration and Application Governance.
- Provide guidance on solution design, application and integration development best practices, environment management, testing and education.
- Troubleshoot key customer issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution. Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements.
- Lead evaluation of functional and technical requirements for enhancement to enhance the tool delivering value to the business
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or appropriate business experience that shows equivalent talent.
- 8+ years of architecture experience across various Salesforce clouds:
- Required: Expert in Sales Cloud & Force.com and good knowledge of Service Cloud, Marketing Automation, Partner Portals/Communities
- Optional: Knowledge in CPQ, Territory Management, Einstein and experience using MicroStrategy as a BI Tool to enhance Salesforce Reporting.
- Experience in complete cycle Salesforce Implementation.
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Administrator
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce technologies (clouds, offerings, custom development).
- Experience in Process builders, triggers and flows creation.
- Experience in building integration processes (API, Web service, Middleware).
- Ability to collaborate with other members of the support team and the user community.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience working with offshore teams.
- Experience in Change Management Principles.
- Willingness and ability to travel (20%) as permitted.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical business partners
Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest building materials companies and manufacturer of innovative material solutions, helps create great living spaces by combining comfort and sustainability. For more than three-and-a-half centuries, Saint-Gobain has been enhancing the wellbeing of people everywhere, whether it’s by addressing climate change, delivering true sustainable development, advancing the information revolution, participating in medical breakthroughs or playing a vital role in space exploration. Focusing on the intersection of people, innovation and purpose, Saint-Gobain helps to address the needs of today and the challenges of tomorrow – offering employees the opportunity to invent themselves and reshape the world.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now