We are looking for a Sr. Talent Acquisition professional with a passion for positive business impact. Given nearly full employment in the talent market, our TA expertise could not be more important to the success of Saint-Gobain!
As a highly effective partner to the business and demonstrated subject matter expert, you will use your consultative and influencing skills to develop and implement strategic solutions that enable hiring of the right manufacturing talent. Externally, the selected applicant will excel at talent identification and attraction, networking, candidate assessment and delivering a consistently positive candidate experience. Internally, the role is that of consultant to the business, validating positional requirements against market availability, enabling business decisions relevant to the talent prevalence and assuring that we hire top talent who are excited about Saint-Gobain and our mission.
Our culture lends itself to positive, enthusiastic, data-driven problem solvers who will help shape the direction of the North American businesses.
Travel required as needed, approximately 25%
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner will report to the VP, Talent Management, and be accountable for:
- Developing consultative partnerships with Hiring Managers and HR to set the strategic direction for targeted recruitment efforts on our most critical manufacturing leadership vacancies.
- Perform full-life cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, short-listing a qualified talent pool and managing the selection and offer processes.
- Provide Best-in-Class candidate experience through communication, relationship building, and execution of a seamless process.
- Leveraging your expertise, market data and evidence to influence hiring strategies; coaching the business through workforce and demand planning, identifying gaps in the talent demand/supply and actively working with stakeholders to bridge those gaps.
- Becoming knowledgeable of our business to ensure you can articulate our value proposition and serve as the face of Saint-Gobain North America via various channels.
- Maximize utilization of market research techniques to enable more effective and efficient hiring.
- Identifying and validating top talent from target spaces (competitors, associations, industry, etc.) and using the data to determine methods that provide quality hires.
- Evaluating and sharing the results of your own productivity and effectiveness through regular distribution of defined performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years' relevant experience or similar combination of education and experience required.
- Experience in talent networking and a history of becoming embedded in talent communities, converting prospects to applicants.
- Demonstrated expertise in identifying and validating the needs of Hiring Managers combined with prior success building trusted-partner relationships with the business.
- Recruiting experience using social media (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to develop and communicate appropriate metrics, interpret trends, and adjust strategies as needed in response to changing market conditions.
- Customer focused, adaptable, with superb follow up and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to partner well with others to effectively accomplish goals.
- Experience with employment practices and human resource policies and procedure.
- Prior experience sourcing/recruiting for positions in manufacturing.
- A background in search and/or RPO combined with internal corporate recruiting.
- Demonstrated expertise leveraging artificial intelligence, social and traditional channels for talent identification and attraction as well as a CRM for talent engagement.
- Strong project management, organization, time management/prioritization skills and a strong analytical aptitude.
- Demonstrated skills with Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal/state/regional employment law and equal employment guidelines and policies as they apply to recruitment and selection.
Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest building materials companies and manufacturer of innovative material solutions, helps create great living spaces by combining comfort and sustainability. For more than three-and-a-half centuries, Saint-Gobain has been enhancing the wellbeing of people everywhere, whether it’s by addressing climate change, delivering true sustainable development, advancing the information revolution, participating in medical breakthroughs or playing a vital role in space exploration. Focusing on the intersection of people, innovation and purpose, Saint-Gobain helps to address the needs of today and the challenges of tomorrow – offering employees the opportunity to invent themselves and reshape the world.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now