Come Join Us! Saint Gobain is seeking a Benefit Investment Analyst to join our North America Headquarters located in Malvern, PA.
As a Benefit Investment Analyst, you will play an integral role in the investment management and cost control of the defined benefit, defined contribution and the stock plan for the North America Region. The position will be the back office of the benefit investment function.
- The Analyst will be key in the pension plans performance measurement function, contract management function, adherence to the investment policy statements, adherence to the money manager contracts, cost measurement and reporting for the plans and the treasury function, trustee reconciliations, executing the monthly trades and reconciling cash flows.
- Primary contact with all money managers back offices, third party administrators and trustees. They will participate and coordinate annual meetings with the money managers, keep detail records of meetings and maintain current contact and access information, and be fluent in all portals and trustee systems.
- Daily interaction with the trust banks to pull manager balances and calculate performance, be key in in the preparation of the monthly performance management report, and be responsible for paying all invoices from money managers, trustees, consultants and third party administrators.
- Responsible for the management of the annual internal charge to the benefit plans. This includes managing the staff’s time allocation, developing the hourly cost of the staff and presenting the analysis to external auditors.
- Administration of the six treasury cost centers. This will include reviewing the charges against budget, assist in the budget process, tracking variances and clearing issues with the finance department.
- Ensure all authorities for trustees and money managers are current. This includes establishing control over website user access, supporting business community requests, problem resolution, and coordinating training where needed. Candidate will ensure all access and authorities are maintained in the Electronic Bank Account Management (EBAM) system.
- Set up and participate in the annual treasurer meetings with managers. Maintain a record of all meeting key takeaways. Keep client relationship contacts current and access to information systems up to date. Report on contract adherence including investment guidelines and fee management. Ensure all internal authorities are monitored and maintained in EBAM. Participate in money manager and trustee RFPs.
- Preparation of quarterly pension reports to Paris.
- Calculate the Rates of Return for Money Managers and reconcile to Third Party Providers.
- Reconcile this analysis against the Trustee and the Consultant. Maintain an internal database for performance measurement. Prepare the monthly briefing book report for management.
- Execute all paperwork for the Treasurer’s signature and ensure the trade settles and all cash has move to or from the right accounts. Maintain a record and documentation of all trades.
- Budget Control for six treasury cost centers. This position will be responsible for analysis of six treasury cost centers, variance reporting and assist in the compilation of the budgets. Create a monthly report to track the individual centers and the aggregate budget.
- BA Degree with a concentration in Accounting or Finance required. Master’s degree or in progress is preferred.
- 7-10 years defined contribution & defined benefit investment experience required.
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills required.
- SAP experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage projects and collaborate with internal/external resources.
Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest building materials companies and manufacturer of innovative material solutions, helps create great living spaces by combining comfort and sustainability. For more than three-and-a-half centuries, Saint-Gobain has been enhancing the wellbeing of people everywhere, whether it’s by addressing climate change, delivering true sustainable development, advancing the information revolution, participating in medical breakthroughs or playing a vital role in space exploration. Focusing on the intersection of people, innovation and purpose, Saint-Gobain helps to address the needs of today and the challenges of tomorrow – offering employees the opportunity to invent themselves and reshape the world.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now