The Sales and Marketing Specialist provides daily support for our Process Ceramics & Catalytic Products business including: Handling inside sales coordination for domestic and international sales activities serving as the primary contact for current and potential customers in the Americas; Coordinating day to day inside sales and administration of PC & Cat Prods products through established policies and pricing strategies; Establish and build strong customer relationships; Develop specific informational reports as well as analysis of requested information.
- Serve as the primary day to day contact for current and potential customers. Provide customer service through direct customer contact from product inquiry stage through order shipment, including obtaining freight and export information, entering orders and resolving issues that arise during and after order placement (i.e., review of terms and conditions, RMA’s, credit memos, corrections/modifications to order). Increase NorPro business by providing quality service to maximize customer satisfaction and to ensure future order placement.
- Develop and prepare commercial quotations for Catalytic Products and Process Ceramic products. This may include consulting with the Product Manager or Director of Sales and Marketing regarding pricing levels, researching past sales history and current cost of product and providing analyzation. Track quote success rate and provide analysis.
- Coordinate and answer customer product inquires (direct, email, web inquires, customer portals). Select and provide proper product information to customers, and promote sales of new and existing products. Establish strong relationships with customers and input/update key customer information in the CRM system. Provide reports regarding specific customer activity as requested.
- Assist with other administrative duties as they arise. This may include but not limited to the following: IP/NDA support, R&D support for sample shipments, etc.
- Computer proficiency, including a strong command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with CRM and ERP applications
- Working knowledge of INCO Terms, importing, exporting and international trade practices preferred.
- Bachelor degree with emphasis in Marketing, Business Administration, or an other related field required.
- One to two (1-2) years' experience in inside sales or customer service. Experience in market research, analysis, and competitive intelligence preferred. Experience in petroleum refining, petrochemical processing or related field a plus.
- Requires the ability to work for long periods of time using a computer with monitor. Some walking, bending, stooping, reaching and lifting. Must be able to wear required PPE (face covering/mask, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety shoes, head protection, etc.). Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time; etc.
Saint-Gobain Industrial Ceramics is a worldwide manufacturer of high temperature specialised refractory materials. Our products are manufactured for the Ceramics, Metallurgy, Foundry, Chemical, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Waste Processing and Glass Making Industries. We specialise in products ranging from refractory bricks, tiles and blocks to mortar, cements, ramming and gunnable monolithics and trowelling mixes to low mass kiln furniture systems.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now