Invent Yourself. Reshape the World. For more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain has been enhancing the well-being of people everywhere, whether it’s by addressing climate change, delivering true sustainable construction, participating in medical breakthroughs, or advancing aerospace technology. Focusing on the intersection of people, innovation, and purpose, Saint-Gobain helps to address the needs of today and the challenges of tomorrow. If this aligns with your passions and your vision of the future, then come join one of our research teams and let’s reshape the world together.
As a Co-Op at Saint-Gobain you will be directly involved in R&D projects within one of our material platforms: abrasives, ceramics, construction products, high performance polymers and technical textiles. You will work alongside our world-class researchers contributing to solutions in key development programs.
You will have the opportunity to build a lasting professional network, attend lunch & learn trainings, and interact directly with our company executives. All of this allows you to gain the necessary skills and knowledge to become a future leader in the industry.
- Currently enrolled as a student in a BS, MS or PhD program in Materials Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Polymer Science, Polymer Engineering, Ceramics, Design or Data Science
- Have a creative problem-solving mindset with a hands-on approach
- Ability to analyze data and write reports in a clear way
- Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Work safely and effectively with a diverse R&D team actively supporting a culture of safety
- Previous research/intern experience is a plus.
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now