The Territory Manager (TM) in the CertainTeed Architectural Solutions organization is responsible for selling acoustical ceiling systems to distributors, contractors and architects through focused education, demonstrations, and promotions. Execute programs and strategies that differentiate company through extraordinary support and service that establishes and maintains CertainTeed as the preferred supplier within assigned sales territory. This TM is for our Louisiana territory and can be based in New Orleans or Shreveport.
- Under the supervision and the direction of the Regional Sales Manager (RSM), promote and sell CertainTeed ceiling products through approved channels, including architects, contractors and distributors in assigned territory.
- Optimize effectiveness in the field through continuous use of the assigned Salesforce.com CRM program. as well as se resources including product market research including but not limited to Dodge, Salesforce.com, directories, online tools, leads from existing clients, participation in organizations, and networking internally / externally.
Conduct effective ceiling product, system trainings, and presentations to architects and customers, including conduct and log a minimum number of AIA presentations and customer calls in the assigned territory.
Obtain current information from the marketplace regarding competitor’s pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising technique and communicate significant developments to RSM.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or equivalent training that will provide a thorough knowledge of the laws, regulations, and practices concerned with the field or marketing.
- Requires 3 to 5 years progressive marketing and sales experience to develop expertise in dealing with customer personnel.
- Must have demonstrated leadership qualities and be sufficiently skilled in speaking before a group.
- Must maintain a current knowledge of all aspects of sales and marketing through a program of continuing education and self-improvement.
- Key values include integrity, intelligence and initiative.
- Requires proficiency in MS Office and other computer skill sets.
- Results driven, flexible and open-minded with good written and oral communication.
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now