Participating on cross-functional projects with R&D and Manufacturing in Worcester, MA that will lead to product improvement, new product introduction and product rationalization.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience is desirable with a minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in industrial sales
- Strong technical background with an emphasis in mechanical engineering
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing processes, product and process capability, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have a good understanding of grinding, knowledge of slicing, dicing and edge grinding is a plus
- Approximately 50% of traveling, locally and overseas
- Strong team player and creative thinking skills
- Ability and desire to self-learn and pick up emerging technologies
- Demonstrated ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to interact across a broad range of levels, cultures, expertise, and geographic regions is required.
Saint-Gobain Abrasives manufacturers and distributes high quality abrasive products to engineering, distribution and retail markets in the US. We are the world’s leading abrasives manufacturer and the only international supplier of abrasives that manufacturers each of the 3 major types of abrasives: Bonded Abrasives, Coated Abrasives and Diamond products.
With a strong presence in every continent the Abrasives Division serves its customers through structured sales operations in over 26 countries and employs nearly 16,000 people globally. Abrasives forms a key part of the High Performance Materials Division of Saint-Gobain, which is one of the 5 key areas of activity in which Saint-Gobain operate.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now