Saint-Gobain Abrasives is currently seeking candidates who are persistent, tenacious and possess a high level of energy to fulfill the DIY Retail Sales Supervisor role for their established abrasives and adhesives growth territory. The ideal candidate is self-motivated along with a demonstrated track record of successfully managing territory accounts.
The Sales Supervisor position is key to providing territory coverage to the following areas: New England, New York, and Mid-Atlantic Regions
The Sales Supervisor within the DIY/Retail Channel will be responsible for:
- Selling complete abrasive and adhesive solutions and planograms
- Distributor and Dealer Account Management
- Successfully manage long-term planning, tracking, and reporting of all account activities
- Conduct prospecting sales calls
- Hands on product demonstrations at contractor job-sites, training events, & trade shows
- Manage the performance of a Manufacturer Rep Agency within the territory
- Principal objective of increasing sales and market share
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing
- 3-5 years of proven track record of commensurate professional experience
- Ability to coordinate, communicate, and interact with all stakeholder levels both internally and externally
- Excellent oral and written communication, with strong presentation acumen
- Intermediate to advanced skillset in Microsoft Office programs, with extreme literacy in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Salesforce or similar CRM platform preferred
- Strong work ethic with high degree of self-discipline
- 75%-85% travel
- Valid Driver’s License
About Saint-Gobain Abrasives DIY
Saint-Gobain Abrasives DIY Channel sells a variety of products such as coated and bonded abrasives, construction products, and adhesives through the Paint, Hardware, Drywall, Lumberyard markets. Saint-Gobain provides sales representatives with the resources and expertise of the world leader in abrasives.
This is an outstanding opportunity in professional sales with an industry leader in technical industrial abrasives, offering an established career path with significant promotional opportunities for individuals who excel in their performance
Strong compensation package includes a professional salary, bonus plan, paid company vehicle, technology equipment, and office out of home.
With over 60,000 employees working across 46 countries, Saint-Gobain’s Innovative Materials Sector boasts a unique and profitable portfolio of high-tech and high value-added solutions for housing and construction, mobility, healthcare and industry.
A true technology bridgehead for the Saint-Gobain Group, the Innovative Materials Sector is supported by 3 powerful growth drivers: innovation, co-development and research.
In the field of High Performance Materials, it proposes a comprehensive range of innovative technologies targeting the housing and construction market, transport, industry and healthcare, and combined into four families of materials: ceramics, polymers, abrasives and technical fabrics. Flat Glass is a world leader in manufacturing, processing and selling glass products for the construction and transportation sector (including the automotive industry).
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now