CertainTeed Canada, has an exciting career opportunity for a bilingual Customer Service Representative(CSR). This is a great chance to join a Top Employer and contribute to our growth and success by demonstrating your passion for our Canadian customers in a fast paced environment.
Here’s what we do…
CertainTeed is a subsidiary of Saint-Gobain -- the world’s largest building materials company with a 350-year legacy of innovation and growth. Saint Gobain group is leader in sustainable product development and environmental stewardship. We’re proud to that Saint-Gobain North America was recognized by Top Employers institute as on the best workplaces in North America.
For 113 years, CertainTeed has been synonymous with quality, trust, innovation, and service. Our team designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. We provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
CertainTeed’s broad product offering includes insulation, ceilings, roofing, siding, fence, railing, deck, exterior trim and gypsum board products
- Accurately process customer sales orders in accordance with our service level agreements which includes product lead times, ensuring accurate, on time and in full delivery of our products
- Provide pre and post-sales support; provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products and availability; efficiently and effectively answer order status questions
- Professionally, proactively and effectively resolve customer complaints on product and service issues by: determining the cause and offering the best solution to resolve the problem; expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure the matter was resolved
- Collaborate with other departments (sales, planning, logistics, pricing and manufacturing plant team members) and utilize systems and processes to enhance the Customer experience.
What we offer…
- Besides a great work culture where we work hard, while trying to have fun with various events, regular companywide activities geared towards our employees and a strong safety culture we also offer the following:
- Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Volunteer Day off: Give back to the community – each employee has one paid day a year that they can use towards volunteering their time and effort with a registered charity.
- And more perks
To learn more about us visit www.certainteed.ca
We look forward to hearing from everyone but please note that due to the volume of resumes submitted, only those selected for next steps will be contacted. To stay in touch with CertainTeed, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- College or University degree
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service/ call centre environment
- 2-3 years of experience in the manufacturing/building material industry is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer and team focused attitude to help deliver on customer needs and overall team goals
- High Attention to detail.with an excellent track record in accuracy performance
- Strong team player as we work collaboratively to quickly resolve issues and enhance our customer experience
Agility: you can multi task and stay organized
- Continuous improvement mindset: meaning providing your input on how can continue to enhance service delivery to our customers
- Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce is an asset
- Fluently bilingual in English and French
Must have flexibility in working hours ( Shift can start as early as 7am or end at 7pm in a 37.5 hours/week shift)
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process to applicants upon their request. This commitment is in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Apply Now