Saint-Gobain High Performance Solutions is seeking an experienced Program Manager for our Fabricated Systems division in Merrimack, NH. The Program Manager, manages and administers the activities of programs and standard products within Fabricated Systems including Radomes, Shelters and Suits. Defines objectives and strategies of programs and standard products including milestones. Ensures strategic and company objectives are consistent with customer and contractual requirements. Responsible for the financial analysis, ensuring technical expectations are achieved, schedule is met and obtaining customer satisfaction of assigned programs and standard products.
Functions as the contract administrator on all responsible programs including:
- Negotiate government and commercial contracts for responsible programs including SOW, specifications, financial terms, milestone, delivery performance, and other related terms and conditions.
- Prepare and present revenue and gross profit margin projections for all responsible programs.
- Establishes and drives the performance of program functional team elements such as procurement, manufacturing, quality control, engineering, materials, and administration.
- Acts as the primary customer contact on program status, performance and delivery while anticipating and fulfilling customer needs to ensure their satisfaction and meet the needs of the business.
- Analyze revenue and cost charge to projects and communicates significant variations.
- Establish performance milestones and monitor adherence to program master schedule plans. Communicate to stakeholders any changes in schedule.
- Utilize control systems and reports that accurately measure progress, identify potential problems in sufficient time for corrective action to be taken in order to meet company contract commitments.
- Insures that all orders and invoicing for responsible programs are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Leads customer and management reviews for assigned programs.
- Prepare monthly analysis reports detailing program performance.
- Prepare and/or supports all export documentation requirements related to overseas shipments.
Prepare and/or support proposal efforts through management review and submittal to customer insuring consistency with current customer requirements, company directives and policies.
Participate in new product development including being part of the R&D stage gate process for new products related to radomes and similar products particularly those related to a program.
Actively participate in revenue forecasting, revenue recognition, and cash flow projections
Create and facilitate all procedures and work instructions for area of responsibility in accordance with ISO standards
Exhibits, facilitates and assures conformance to safe work practices
Principles of Conduct
Follow Saint-Gobain Principles of Conduct
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Management, Program Management, or related field, required
- 5+ years experience in Program Management
- Government and Commercial contract negotiation and administration is strongly preferred
- Understand financial impacts to income statement and balance sheet
- Good communication, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work with all others in team, motivating and customer-centric attitude
- Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project
- PMP certification or Program Management training preferred
If you want to reshape the world and discover your greatest potential, Saint-Gobain provides one-of-a-kind opportunities for innovative problem solvers.
We're one of only two companies in the world that is consistently recognized as both a top Global Employer and a Top 100 Global Innovator, but Saint-Gobain's remarkable story and culture of innovation begins with a team of nearly 200,000 creative, diverse and passionate team members collaborating across the globe. We are committed to our mission to improve lives because, every day, we witness the enormous impact of our efforts on the world around us.
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world. Within its Life Sciences division, teams are solving critical problems for customers who are getting life-saving medical devices to the frontlines of healthcare, discovering essential medications, and nourishing and connecting the world through consumer, industrial and electronics applications. As one of the world’s leading producers of high-performance polymer products, we improve lives by making simple experiences better and being there in life’s critical moments.
Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
Invent yourself at Saint-Gobain Life Sciences; and together, we’ll create a better life.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now