Nature of Scope:
- Work closely with Customers, District Sales Managers (DSM), Design Engineers, Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to prepare quotes and/or provide technical support;
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport;
- Follow up and communicate pricing and delivery information to support Sales in business development opportunities; Working with Quote, Engineering and/or Production in requests for new seal designs, costing new applications and to ensure the Bill of Materials/Routers (BOM) created match/or are better than quote.
- Maintaining records of customer communication and sales activity and established internal communication systems;
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment, communicating expected delivery date, explaining stock-outs; Maintains communication by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems;
- Maintains and improves quality of service by following standards and/or recommending revisions to existing policies and procedures.
- Send out catalogs, data sheets and related information;
- Other related duties as assigned
- BS degree and/or 3-5 years’ experience in high performance seals industry
- Basic math and algebra skills
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics is one of seven businesses within the Innovative Materials Sector, which is spear-heading the advancement of innovation within the Group. Performance Plastics is a recognized leader in the advanced polymer technology market with access to state-of-the-art manufacturing and research & development facilities around the world.
Through close partnerships with our business leaders, our team works to support the achievement of business goals while emphasizing the PPL values of accountability, trust, initiative, respect and helping.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now