This is a remote based positon that for the right candidate it can be located in the following areas Greater Boston, Philadelphia, New York or Portland.
If you want to reshape the world and discover your greatest potential, Saint-Gobain provides one-of-a-kind opportunities for innovative problem solvers.
We're one of only two companies in the world that is consistently recognized as both a top Global Employer and a Top 100 Global Innovator, but Saint-Gobain's remarkable story and culture of innovation begins with a team of nearly 200,000 creative, diverse and passionate team members collaborating across the globe. We are committed to our mission to improve lives because, every day, we witness the enormous impact of our efforts on the world around us. Our team members recognize that we all create the environment for people to succeed, with a culture built on respect, open and honest communication, and honoring our commitments to our customers and each other. And at the heart of our culture, we’ve learned working together makes good ideas, great ones.
With a legacy dating back more than 350 years, Saint-Gobain offers employees the stability and security of a leading Global 500 corporation while operating like multiple small and agile start-ups, where entrepreneurial spirit, pioneering teamwork, and bold, forward-thinking ideas pave new paths.
Every team member is encouraged to develop and leverage their unique expertise and strengths to make the greatest impact on the company and our end users. At Saint-Gobain, you’re empowered and equipped with countless opportunities and resources for professional development. You will find the support you need to create a vision and roadmap for your career, and make that vision a reality.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Responsible for the specification of Furon and Versilon product families to the Semiconductor market to key OEM customers, FAB’s and other customers in the Semiconductor market directly and thru key select distributors
- Maintains and grows existing customer base in the Semiconductor market. Increases market share at key accounts by identifying new application opportunities and replacing competitive products by suppling solutions that include co-developed specific products for that customer that improves his system.
- Be able to be proficient in remote selling using Microsoft Outlook, Office and Teams, Salesforce and LinkedIn. Previous experience with Outlook, Office, Teams and Salesforce preferred.
- Responsible for a Sales Budget within a territory with identified exceptions along with identified accounts not in territory along with identifying and closing Large Value Opportunities (LVOs).
- Responsible for following up on Leads, converting leads to Opportunities, close Opportunities, maintain timely and accurate information about Accounts, Leads, Opportunities, Contacts within Salesforce. Be able to develop reports and dashboards within Salesforce for viewing by the National Sales Manager and Business Unit Manager.
- Work with Customer Service and manufacturing operations to provide accurate and timely information to customers about their PO’s, RMA’s and Quotes if problems arise to take it out of the normal flow between the factory and customer.
- Ability to internally sell concepts to various function to get to a position of Win/Win for each function
- With direction from the BU Management and Marketing negotiate new contracts, special pricing levels and pass along pricing changes to the appropriate customer base.
BA in Engineering or Business is required, and a Masters in these fields is preferred.
Five years or more of Semiconductor processing knowledge either by working at a Semiconductor tool manufacturer, at a Semiconductor FAB or a technical/application position with a Manufacturer supplying technical solutions to the Semiconductor market.
Knowledge of fluid dynamics required, Semiconductor systems preferred.
Saint-Gobain offers a competitive salary, bonus opportunity, comprehensive benefits plan, 401k with match and pension. This position also qualifies for the corporate vehicle program.
Saint-Gobain’s innovations touch almost every major industry around the world. Within its Life Sciences division, teams are solving critical problems for customers who are getting life-saving medical devices to the frontlines of healthcare, discovering essential medications, and nourishing and connecting the world through consumer, industrial and electronics applications. As one of the world’s leading producers of high-performance polymer products, we improve lives by making simple experiences better and being there in life’s critical moments.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now