Hours: 10:00 AM -6:30 PM
CertainTeed Exterior Building Products is currently seeking a highly skilled professional Customer Service Representative for the Roofing Products Group for our Malvern, PA Call Center. The incumbent will possess strong SAP skills in a Customer Service capacity. Under the direction of the Team Supervisor, this position is accountable for providing world class customer service and maintaining strong professional relationships with the CertainTeed Sales Group, Manufacturing & Distribution Plants, Corporate Logistics, and the Pricing Group. Demonstrates sound business acumen by knowing how to prioritize critical tasks during high volume demand patterns.
- The incumbent will have SAP experience with Order Entry/Management and be responsible for accepting, reviewing, processing, and maintenance of customer orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for answering and handling inbound calls (50-70 daily) in a fast-paced environment
- Will handle multiple Sales Regions while also providing backup support to non-specific Sales Regions
- Coordinate with Sales, Manufacturing, and Distribution to resolve service issues and other discrepancies which could negatively impact the customer and or CertainTeed
- Expediting of orders based on Customer’s requirements
- Sales Force experiencing to manage inbound general and service cases.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Communicate with Supervisors & Management regarding activities and significant issues related to Customer Fulfillment
- Proficiently and timely organization and follow up managing and resolving customers and sales requests/issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to expedite orders
- Analyze and evaluate alternative solutions to respond to Customer requests relative to lead time expectations, job sites, product sourcing, and availability within the department and Corporate guidelines
- Maintains strong lines of communication with shipping plants and Corporate Logistics to ensure seamless order processing and execution of standard and special/hot orders
- Understanding of Shipping/Delivery Lanes & Freight Rates
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task, strong organizational skills
- Strong teamwork skills to assist others and ability to commit to team, department goals, activities and schedules
- Flexibility with responsibilities and hours when business demands shift.
- Functional Microsoft office skills including Excel and Word.
- 4 Year Degree Required
- SAP Experience a plus
- Salesforce Experience a plus
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now