Under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisory Staff, Maintenance Electrician Technicians perform all tasks necessary to test, calibrate, repair, overhaul, maintain, construct, modify or install electrical equipment components and machinery including; laying out, setting up or assembling work for themselves or others. Maintenance Electrician Technicians make verbal, written and electronic reports of work activity, performing related work as required.
- Proven understanding of safety in the workplace.
- A minimum of 3 years proven manufacturing/industrial electrical maintenance experience.
- Technical qualification certificate in the electrical field.
- Capability to preform inspections of electrical systems for damage, defects or malfunctions and determine the proper corrective action necessary to return equipment to basic operating conditions (troubleshooting).
- A strong understanding of VFDs, PLCs (AB & Siemens preferred), their function and operation.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting control problems, determining root cause and deciding appropriate corrective actions.
- Ability to understand DCS, Ethernet and other communication protocols.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP preferred) to include: Work Order creation & closure, Notifications spare parts identification and removal from stores.
- Ability to read, understand and work from all types of drawings; line drawings, prints, system diagrams, specifications, schematics and technical manuals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Competence with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now