Are you interested in growing your career with a stable, innovative company that's been around for over 350 years? Saint-Gobain in Mickleton, NJ, is the place for you! We have an immediate need for Customer Service Representatives.
The Customer Service Representative serves as a direct contact link between customers and the Hose Distribution group with responsibility for answering technical and application questions, initiating order processing, price quoting and maintaining ongoing communications with Inside and Outside Sales.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Respond to customer calls, faxes, and EDI transmissions pertaining to orders, requests for price quotes, request for lead times, return authorizations and follow up on past due orders.
- Initiate order processing, fulfilling order status/stock requests and expediting orders.
- Proactively communicate with shipping, manufacturing, engineering, and outside sales representatives for any changes in customer requirements relating to the respective functions.
- Provides general and technical product information including product literature and price lists.
- Maintain Order Processing System (Q.A.D.) by setting up new customers.
- Process returns, customer credits and debits.
- Monitor production orders through operations to ensure shipping commitments are met.
- Work with Credit to resolve hold issues with sales orders.
- Perform follow up quotations and makes calls necessary to capture business.
- Other duties reasonably assigned in the course of business.
The successful candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent and 3 years' experience in Customer Service is preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics is one of seven businesses within the Innovative Materials Sector, which is spear-heading the advancement of innovation within the Group. Performance Plastics is a recognized leader in the advanced polymer technology market with access to state-of-the-art manufacturing and research & development facilities around the world.
Through close partnerships with our business leaders, our team works to support the achievement of business goals while emphasizing the PPL values of accountability, trust, initiative, respect and helping.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now