The Sr. Principle Process Engineer is responsible for process management, including technical, process, production and maintenance recommendations for specific assignment within the hot process operations group, including batch, binder, furnace, forehearth, fiberizing, forming, binder, whitewater, and Insulsafe hot and cold processes.
This includes interaction with operators, maintenance, supervisors, Process Engineers and managers. Accountability includes recommendations for quality, maintenance, safety, technical efficiency, housekeeping, training and development, and communication of issues which may impact labor management.
- Hot process Operations support for 2 lines, working with shift supervisors, Process Engineers, shift and DTO maintenance and hourly employees to improve operating efficiency
- Analyze time and material losses
- Development of improvement action plans
- Quality monitoring
- Assurance of environmental compliance/control
- Safety initiatives as related to process systems or project support
- Assessing technical training needs for the hot process area.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with preference for BS Engineering or related technical areas is preferred. Some exceptions made for equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 – 6 years of experience in manufacturing.
- Must have knowledge of computer systems and software applications.
- Good interpersonal skills, planning, organization and prioritizing are essential.
- Communication skills, both written and oral, are critical as this position must be able to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Must have extensive problem solving and technical acumen.
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now