In this role, you will safely and efficiently operate manufacturing equipment to meet expected production rates. These duties include; operating molding presses, inspection of parts, packaging and labeling of parts, washing of parts, and tending to the oven room. You will work closely with QC inspectors while running jobs by communicating changes or issues regarding part and process quality. You will also work with closely with the Set-Up Team and Production Leads to ensure consistent and efficient operation of equipment to meet daily safety, quality, and production goals.
- Safe and efficient operation of molding equipment by accurately following documented procedures while keeping the area clean and up to 5S standards
- Effectively communicate problems to QC and other technical resources to ensure quality parts are made
- Follow good documentation practices including filling out forms for product traceability
- Computer entries using Factivity software to manage part production, real time labor, job tracking and machine monitoring
- Other jobs assigned by supervisors and leads
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Qualifications and Physical Demands:
- Strong Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to push, pull and lift 25 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, push and pull objects (weighing up to 40 lbs.) for 8-12 hours during your shift
The 4th Shift schedule runs Friday Night and Saturday Night for 12 Hours from 11:00 pm – 11:00 am with a paid lunch period, plus two 8 hour shifts during the week.
At Saint-Gobain, Safety is our #1 Priority! Saint-Gobain’s Life Sciences Medical Components manufacturing facility in Portage, Wisconsin is a custom silicone medical component manufacturer and leading supplier of co-developed polymer solutions to the medical device industry. Combining our extensive material science knowledge with our extrusion and molding capabilities, our engineers work with our customers to develop innovative solutions for the most demanding healthcare products around the world.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now