Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operates lift truck to load trailers and rail cars
- Performs bagging of product for rail car deliveries
- Identifies product defects – last quality check before shipment
- Uses first in first out (FIFO) methodologies
- Diagrams truck loading
- Prints out bill of ladings and pick tickets
- Manages warehouse product inventories, board and top load products
- Manages incoming freight, glass and raw materials
- Operates rail car mover and manages CSX switches
- Maintains and receives raw material supply (paper, bundling tape, totes both wet and dry etc.)
- Ensures accurate count of raw materials
- Manages raw materials warehouse
- Inventories raw materials by working with production schedule
- Key driver in cycle counts for raw materials
- Technicians are accountable for their own safety and the safety of others. Actively participates in the Roxboro Behavioral Safety Program.
- Takes responsibility for product quality, ensuring the customer receives quality product.
- Operates mobile equipment in the normal course of daily activities to move both wallboard and raw materials.
- Safely lifts wallboard, raw materials, and equipment as needed to perform duties.
- Controls inventory of finished, scrap and held goods. Maintains established minimum raw material and product inventories and reorders/replenishes them as required.
- Establishes and maintains the highest degree of housekeeping and 5S (Sorting, Straightening, Shining, Standardizing, Sustaining) in all areas
** Internal Candidates**
- Must have completed the required number of SMATs for the last three (3) months.
- Must have completed the TF4 requirements for the last three (3) months.
- Must be current on Safety training.
- Must not have received a Written warning in the last six (6) months.
Must have four (4) or less attendance points and no written warnings for attendance in the last six (6) months.
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now