Under the supervision of the Regional Vice President of Sales (South/Central), this position is accountable for sales, market development, and to achieve the profit objectives and market share goals for the Roofing and Siding businesses in conjunction with short and long-range strategies established by the business units.
- Manage 11 Territory Managers selling Residential, Commercial and Siding Products. Provide leadership to include coaching, training, and the development of Territory Managers.
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Resolve pricing issues/ approve pricing
- In support of business strategy, develop sales plans by territory and expense budgets.
- Perform market, customers, competitor, and product mix analysis.
- Manage relations of high level major accounts.
- Strategic account planning and collaborative development with TM’s.
- Provide monthly sales forecast to senior management team and logistics group.
- Plan and organize promotional programs with TM execution.
- Manage budget for region as well as TM expense budgets that include T&E.
- Develop agendas and conduct regional sales meetings.
Ideally, the candidate in this role will reside in the St Louis or Kansas City area. Travel will involve 2-3 nights per week (driving and/or flights) This position also requires the ability to drive up to 5 hours at a time.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years’ progressive experience in sales and/or marketing
- Experience in supporting business strategy and the development of sales plans by territory.
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now