- The productive and efficient operations on production line (LS-B)
- Responsible for the development of a thorough understanding of the operation of the relevant machinery and its complexities, knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods.
- Basic operating knowledge and understanding of manufacturing operations
- Perform accurate standard and metric measurements and understand standard to metric conversions
- Read, understand and execute all customer order specifications
- Complete production related paperwork accurately and legibly
- Analytical, problem solving skills and troubleshooting skills are a necessity
- Mechanical aptitude and ability
- Effectively utilize hand tools including, but not limited to: scissors, utility knife, wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.
- Clear and effective communication ability
- Ability to effectively interact with all shift personnel
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of safety rules and the safe operation of production machinery
- Demonstrated ability of cooperation, leadership and willingness to assist fellow employees in a team-based work environment
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle and move items weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Visual acuity corrected to perform job functions. Ability to distinguish color to perform job functions.
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the plant floor, receiving and outside perimeter of the facility
- Able to wear all necessary personal protective equipment to perform job functions
- Stand and/or sit continuously and perform job functions for a full shift with meal break
Ability to climb ladder/stairs to a height of approximately 8 feet and perform work at that height
ADFORS belongs to the Saint-Gobain group, the world leader in the habitat and construction markets. Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes building and high-performance materials, providing innovative solutions to the challenges of growth, energy efficiency and environmental protection for over 350 years.
At Saint-Gobain, we believe diversity is a competitive advantage. Diversity of gender, background, ethnicity, experience and thought all enable us to develop solutions that are smarter, clearer and more effective.
Focused on the construction and industrial markets, ADFORS offers solutions based on a complete range of textile and coating technologies using fiberglass yarns and synthetic fibers. ADFORS is the reliable and innovative global leader in technical textiles, offering the most adapted solutions to meet your needs.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now