To assemble product by paying close attention to work orders and customers specifications and utilizing all safety rules and procedures at maximum efficiency, with minimum scrap to achieve an acceptable product while following quality guidelines and specifications.
- Follows the proper steps to achieve an acceptable product while following quality specifications and guidelines, in a safe working environment.
- Responsible for accurate record keeping as per supervisor / lead person’s direction.
- Follows and understands GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practice) and OP’s (Operating Procedures) as it pertains to their responsibilities. Complete all required paper work correctly. Report all necessary and correct information per operation in factivity.
- Utilizes documentation such as the Bill of Materials (Work Order Routing) product specification, drawings and company equipment to achieve an acceptable product.
- Set-up Branding equipment and brand coils per specification.
- Load, unload and program post cure ovens with correct cycle as per specification.
- Operate Spooling equipment per specification.
- Clean and package all products including molded products.
- Set-up and operate tube rinsing equipment.
- Assemble pump sets per specification.
- Meet all Quantity and Good Manufacturing Practice to satisfy customer requirements, performs other duties as assigned and keeps the work area clean.
- Must abide by the Workplace Safety Guidelines and Company Policies use the all necessary personal protective equipment required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is preferred, not required
- Mathematical and measuring skills
- 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- The ability to read, write and follow verbal and written instructions in the English language
- The ability to read and understand work orders and product specifications
- Physical Coordination, as well as the ability to lift up to a maximum of 35 pounds.
- The ability to work with cleaning solutions such as Isopropyl Alcohol is required.
- Ability to work in a respectful way in a collaborative environment.
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics is one of seven businesses within the Innovative Materials Sector, which is spear-heading the advancement of innovation within the Group. Performance Plastics is a recognized leader in the advanced polymer technology market with access to state-of-the-art manufacturing and research & development facilities around the world.
Through close partnerships with our business leaders, our team works to support the achievement of business goals while emphasizing the PPL values of accountability, trust, initiative, respect and helping.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now