Responsible for the productive and efficient operations on “Knit” production machines.
- Ability to recognize quality defects (flagged and un-flagged) in all product rolls, and make appropriate corrective splices.
- Perform accurate standard and metric measurements, and understand standard to metric conversions.
- Ability to read, understand and execute all customer order specifications.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of machine operation and inherent machine complexities.
- Ability to learn, and perform all duties required of the position. Analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs and techniques for optimal manufacture and distribution of goods required.
- Effectively utilize hand tools including, but not limited to: scissors, utility knife, wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.
- Mechanically aptitude and ability
- Ability to work unsupervised, efficiently, and safely is required
- Ability to communicate effectively with shift personnel and support production processes; must possess clear and effective communication ability.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
ADFORS belongs to the Saint-Gobain group, the world leader in the habitat and construction markets. Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes building and high-performance materials, providing innovative solutions to the challenges of growth, energy efficiency and environmental protection for over 350 years.
At Saint-Gobain, we believe diversity is a competitive advantage. Diversity of gender, background, ethnicity, experience and thought all enable us to develop solutions that are smarter, clearer and more effective.
Focused on the construction and industrial markets, ADFORS offers solutions based on a complete range of textile and coating technologies using fiberglass yarns and synthetic fibers. ADFORS is the reliable and innovative global leader in technical textiles, offering the most adapted solutions to meet your needs.
Saint-Gobain provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Saint-Gobain is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and supports the hiring of veterans. Apply Now